WORLD’S LARGEST CHOCOLATE EXPO CONCLUDES
- Salon du Chocolat, the world’s largest event dedicated to chocolate and cocoa, took place in Hong Kong and the first ever public chocolate fashion show showcased dresses made by graduates from the Hong Kong Design Institute.
FURNITURE AND FURNISHING EXPO SLATED FOR AUGUST
- The 6th edition of “Furniture and Furnishing Expo” (FURNEX) organised by Nepal Furniture and Furnishing Association (NFFA) will kick-off on August 30, 2018. The five-day-fair will showcase 100 stalls of domestic and foreign brands. The fair will feature home décor products focused on refined interior designs that match the need of people longing for a sophisticated lifestyle.
DEVELOPERS SEE SPIKE IN SALE OF PROPERTIES
- Living Spaces expo attracted several leading builders. The two-day property expo was presented by The Hindu Group. W.S. Habib, president of CREDAI, Chennai, said the property sector had shown great improvement after a period of lull, and sale of properties in the city has shown a spike.
SILK INDIA 2018 COMES TO AN END
- More than 50 representatives from 18 states participated in the 9-day exhibition-cum-sale of silk sarees at Nanraja Bahadur Choultry in Mysore which started on July 11.
GOVERNMENT MAY EXTEND SOPS TO MAKE THE MICE SPACE VIBRANT
- The government is working on providing incentives to the MICE (meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions) sector, where revenues have been crimped following policy changes like the introduction of the goods and services tax (GST).
HYDERABAD TO HOST GLOBAL WATER SECURITY CONFERENCE FROM OCTOBER 3
- Ensuring water security against the backdrop of increasing demands for water and food production would be on the agenda of an international conference to be held here from October 3 to 6. ‘The Global Water Security Conference for Agriculture and Natural Resource’ would be organised by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) in collaboration with the Indian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE).
OVER 100 AGREEMENTS MADE AT INNOPROM-2018 IN RUSSIA’S YEKATERINBURG
- Over 100 agreements and contracts have been signed at the Innoprom international industrial exhibition that just took place in Russia’s Yekaterinburg attracting more than 45,000 participants.