Marking the launch of ACMA Automechanika’s virtual edition, Messe Frankfurt India along with ACMA (Automotive Component Manufacturers Association) will welcome aftermarket players on its online networking and sourcing platform from 22 – 23 April 2021.
As the exhibition goes live, buyers will be able to tune in virtually to witness new product launches, demonstrations and conferences organised on the virtual show floor. The digital platform will curate innovative products and solutions from 75 exhibitors in the categories of Auto Components, Electronics & Systems, Accessories & Customizing, Repair & Maintenance, Management & Digital Solutions and Car Wash, Care & Reconditioning.
The product demonstration feature will enable visitors to gain an in-depth knowledge of the innovations showcased by the exhibitors. One of the leading aftermarket players, Schaeffler India will also demonstrate their products as the principal partner for this year’s edition. During the fair, buyers can automatically connect with exhibitors via the AI-assisted virtual platform as they launch a product query, thus ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted exchange.
The two-day virtual fair will host a series of panel discussions that delve into contemporary industry topics, such as digitisation, exports and business drivers and skilling initiative. These virtual sessions will provide an insightful outlook on the Indian aftermarket industry, thereby enabling aftermarket players to identify new opportunities and expand their industry know-how.
Among the speakers at these sessions will be industry’s most prominent experts, including:
- Mr Ashok Taneja, MD, CEO & Managing Director, Shriram Pistons
- Mr Ramashankar Pandey, MD, Hella India Lighting, and Chairman, Aftermarket Committee, ACMA
- Mr P Kaniappan, Managing Director, ZF Group
- Mr Debasish Satpathy, VP – Automotive Aftermarket, Schaeffler India
- Mr Nirmal K. Minda Chairman & Managing Director, Unominda
- Mr Jagdeep Rangar, Managing Director, Stork Rubber Products Pvt Ltd
- Mr S Muralidharan, Principal Consultant, Mobility Aftermarket
- Mr Nikunj Sanghi, Chairman, Automotive Skills Development Council (ASDC)
With the support of leading industry associations, such as: AIAWA (All India Automobile Workshops Association) and FAIASPDA (Federation of All India Automobile Spare Parts Dealers’ Associations), the first virtual edition of ACMA Automechanika New Delhi will feature solutions and knowledge sessions to aid aftermarket players amid the changing business landscape.