Asia’s leading B2B International Expo –‘Clean India Technology Week 2019’, is slated to take place in Bengaluru on 13th, 14th & 15th February 2019 at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC).
Organised by Virtual Info Systems Pvt.Ltd, Clean India Technology Week 2019 is the only expo that focuses on smart cleaning solutions for a new clean India to match the exacting expectation of the Government of India’s vision of ‘Clean India’. With over 400 brands from across 20 countries and more than 15000 visitors, the expo will witness four concurrent shows under one roof:
- Clean India Show: Started in 2005, the clean India show has grown to include national and international cleaning solutions for various sectors. The 16th edition of the clean India show will be a harbinger for the technology driven cleaning solutions being increasingly adopted by the industry. The entire gamut of Cleaning equipment, environment friendly cleaning chemicals and wash room solutions will be at display.
- Waste Technology India Expo: India produces nearly 62 million tonnes (mt) of municipal solid waste annually, which is likely to reach 165 mt by 2030 and 450 mt by 2045. But system to manage such wastes leaves much to be desired. A recent study indicates that India would need a landfill of 88 sq. km, nearly the size of Bengaluru, to dump all its waste by 2030. There is much value in waste. The environmental and social gains are truly remarkable. The show will bring together experts in waste processing technology and companies showcasing present trends in handling waste.
- Laundrex India Expo: The only show of laundry and dry-cleaning segment in India which sees a convergence of retail, commercial & institutional service providers and hotel industry sourcing products. The expo also showcases current trends in linen care, dry clean and advancement in technologies which leads to efficient use of energy and water.
- Car Care Expo: The awareness among car owners in India on the current trends in car maintenance and detailing is gaining momentum. Car Care Expo will highlight innovative solutions for the growing number of automotive vehicles. The show brings together car care, car wash and auto detailing owners, operators, equipment and accessories manufacturers, suppliers and distributors from the local and international market, thus providing excellent business and networking opportunities. Innovation that addresses the growing need to conserve water and optimum utilisation of space will be at display at the expo.
Avers Mangala Chandran, Director – VIS Group, “The cleaning and hygiene industry have been playing an important role in meeting heightened expectations of various stakeholders driving the initiative of Clean India. The industry has been adopting and deploying technology to offer cost-effective solutions. With robotics, IOT being harbinger for adopting nanotechnology, the road map for technology-based innovation is fast gaining traction. With environment protection gaining importance, cleaning equipment and chemical manufacturers are gearing up to innovate eco-friendly products and solutions.”
The Clean India Technology Week will attract visitors from varied sectors and government departments; Healthcare, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, Facility Management, Food Processing, Manufacturing Industries, Corporate Houses, Industrial Townships, Municipal Corporations, Railways, Car Care Centres, Laundries and others. It is an excellent platform for National and International suppliers of equipment, chemicals and systems, service providers, distributors to enter this growing market.
The three-day long expo will include conferences & seminars to discuss industry trends, challenges and market insights along with new launch of innovative products, B2B interactions with distributors and channel partners, live demos of products and processes, connect with leading service providers, exclusive meeting with buyers, trade association meet and much more. Interesting subjects would be covered under the international conferences held during the show. Conference on Hospital Infection Control (CHIC), Conference on Digital Facility Management (Digi FM), Hospitality Connect, LaundrexNet, Waste Technology India Conference and Car Care Conference.
Clean India Show:
- Digital Facility Management – DigiFM
- Moving ahead beyond drugs & bugs: prioritising infection control practices!!
- Special session on Sanitation with Mr. Toilet – Jack Sim, Founder, World Toilet Organisation
- Hospitality Connect
- Start-up, Expansion and Sustainability of Laundry & Dry-cleaning Business
Waste Technology India Expo:
- International Conference: Innovations in Sustainable Waste Management
Car Care Expo:
- Innovation & Strategies in Car Wash – Technology + Business Models