It is a say that “every good thing has to come to the end, so the Nov 4, 2017 was the last day of the Paperex 2017. The 13 edition of Paperex was an outstanding success with support of all major Industry associations, participation of 568 leading exhibitors from 30 countries and 23,794 High Quality Trade Visitors from 59 countries. The event also had wide media coverage worldwide.
The event was inaugurated by Mr C R Choudhary, Hon’ble Minister of State for Commerce and Industry, Government of India in Presence of various eminent personalities of paper Industry. Speaking on the occasion, Hon’ble Minister agreed that there is huge shortage of cheap raw material and suggested that Recycling of sugar waste and rice straw can be used for paper manufacturing. While Technology upgrade should be done immediately to compete with the global quality.
All Top brands displayed their invocations and products at the show like BILT, JK Paper, Century, International Paper, Trident, TNPL, West Cost, Pudumjee, APP, Valmet, Voith, Andritz and many more. The leading exhibitors had various New Launches & Special Offers for the paper industry.
Paperex 2017 also highlighted New Segments like Paper, Printing, Packaging & Publishing as well as Tissue segments including Tissue, Products and Machinery & Technology
There was various Concurrent Programs & Conference, Like conference on “Pulp and Paper Industry: Strategies for Sustainable Growth” by IARPMA, Executive Committee Meeting of Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA) and
Indian Pulp and Paper Technical Association, Celebration of Paper Day by Federation of Paper Traders Associations of India (FPTA), Paper Industry Meet by CAPEXIL.
Various Business Networking & Information Lounges (BNIL) were also set up by major trade bodies of Paper Industries at the event like IPPTA, IARPMA, FPTA, INMA, IPAMA, WPF, etc
On this occasion the Potential and Initiatives of Paper industry highlighted amongst the mass audience as Celebration of the first World Paper Day on Nov. 1, 2017 under the umbrella of World Paper Forum and will be continue to celebrate on every 1st November.
Over the last two decade the Paperex event has played a major role in showcasing the strength of the Indian Paper and all allied Industry by attracting global attention to these technological advancements. Paperex the biennial event, serves as the only comprehensive business platform for the Pulp and Paper Industry and has established itself as a “Business Festival of the Paper Industry” and support the overall growth of Paper industry in the country.
The Paperex 2017 has experienced high word from the leader of paper Industry, few are
- “Best show & Largest show in the world,” Rajni Patel, CMD, JMC Paper Tech Pvt Ltd
- “Best Show in the world for quality Business visitors. “ Nehal Shet, President, Garuda Engineering Technologies
- “Excellent whole world came and visited here,” – Prashant Patel, Excel Papertech Engineers
- “Great set of visitors” – . Nitin Gupta, Partner, Indo Steel Engineers
- “Great crowd for business connectivity, and networking.” – Bhavik Patel, Director, Metatech Thermal Spray
- “Happy with the response.” – Mr. Markand Trivedi, CEO, Mark Engineering Services
- “lot of meaningful visitors. Overall a great experience.”- Joginder Singh, Managing Director, Indo Gears Machinery
- “Awesome , a great way of organizing the whole event- Sudhir Gupta, Director, Merchant Engineering
- “A very good platform to explore the business opportunities”. Gaurav Kaushik, , Rathi Transpower Pvt Lt
- “Great footfall. already a big hit, The show was great…” – Umesh M Shah, CMD, Bhavi International
- “Wonderful show, the best Paperex so far.” – Mr. Nidhish Shah, Manager , Erhardt + Leimer (India)
- “This year the response has been exceptional. The quality of enquiries was great too. Ruchica G Kumar, Vice President , Ruchira Papers Ltd
- “One of the best Paperex experience that we have seen in the last few years. – Siddhartha Chauhan, Calsys India
- “It is a very good platform for business” Bhart Sally, Director, Best Engineering Works Regd
- “Biggest platform for paper and allied industries. It was great to see such a huge footfall from relevant industries.” . Shalabh Gupta, Director, Modinagar Rolls Pvt Ltd
- “It was one of the best exhibitions we had been to” – . Farshad Mahallati, Rasha Caspian Iranian Paper Complex
- “Excellent arrangements, great show!, Shall definitely help us to take our business to the next level as a global player…” Hitesh Chadha, Vice President Paper & Chemical Marketing, Trident Ltd
- “Well done good show, Honored to be a part of this exhibition,” Rohit Tickoo, Director, Tycon Automation
- “An Excellent show. Very well organized, planned and motivated. Sanjay Lathia, Technical Director, Lathia Rubber Mfg. Co. Pvt Ltd