Fashion, Lifestyle Expo begins
- A two-day fashion and lifestyle exhibition ‘Second Skin’ started at Taj Gateway Hotel at Vijaywada. Second Skin organiser Nithin More spoke on the occasion and said that the expo will showcase exclusive hand woven sarees and kurtis.
SUTRAA to hold lifestyle expo in Bhubaneshwar
- SUTRAA which believes in stretching boundaries and creating fashionistas in every city, by exploring newer markets constantly, is all set to launch a mega exhibition at Mayfair Lagoon Hotel in Bhubaneshwar on July 26 and 27. The display of exhibits will include dynamic accumulation of high quality originator attire, home-stylistic theme, couture embellishments, adornments and footwear. The best fashioners and brands from all over the nation are expected to be part of the expo.
Indian Pharma Expo 2018 to be held from August 7 to 9
- CIMS Medica will be presenting the 7th edition of Indian Pharma Expo (IPE) at Hall No. 12-A, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from August 7 to 9, 2018. The three-day expo will bring together eminent personalities from various sectors of pharmaceutical, non-pharma and healthcare industries. IPE 2018 is a one stop juncture to all those who are planning to expand their business through various channels of franchise and distribution; as well as wholesalers and hospital purchase personnel who seek to buy bulk products on concessional rates.
Major buyers from USA and UK at jewellery expo
- The 11th edition of Indian Fashion Jewellery and Accessories show (IFJAS) at India Expo Centre and Mart Greater Noida boasted innovative designs and new yardsticks in costume and fashion jewellery, semi-precious, imitation and ethnic jewellery. The three-day B2B event was organised by Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) where around 250 exhibitors participated.
Aviation Innovation Expo concludes
- The Aviation Innovation Exposition and Workshop (Innoex-18) concluded at the Kochi Naval Base. Vice-Admiral A R Karve, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Southern Naval Command, inaugurated the three-day expo organised by the Aeronautical Society of India (AeSI) and Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries (SIATI). The exposition, which included about 20 stalls, brought together seven major indigenous aviation stakeholders, the Air Force, ISRO, Aero Cluster Labs of DRDO, Air India, Pawan Hans Ltd, as well as members of the academia and industry. An arrangement was also made for MSME to interact and showcase their product line and capabilities to end users.
IGF Expo 2018 to present global trends in home textiles
- IGF Expo, beginning November 13, will provide opportunities for global home decor brands and trend setting start-ups to enter the Nigerian market, build strong relationships and take high value bulk orders. The 3-day fair will also host seminars for retailers, interior designers and buyers to increase revenue, upskill their teams and promote their brand.
National Handlooms Expo 2018 begins in Guntur
- Joint Director of Handlooms, Nageswara Rao said that National Handlooms Expo – 2018 will be conducted at KKR Function Plaza in Guntur from July 19 till August 3. The aim of conducting the expo is to provide market facility to the handlooms produced by the weavers.
Tata Steel organised Supplier Sustainability Expo
- Tata Steel organised the third edition of the ”Suppliers Sustainability Expo” at Steelenium Hall, Jamshedpur wherein more than hundred suppliers were invited to showcase their sustainability initiatives and cross-learn from each other. Anand Sen President, TQM & Steel Business, Tata Steel graced the occasion as the Chief Guest. The event was also attended by other senior executives of Tata Steel and some select group of suppliers.
First Telangana MSME Expo in Hyderabad from 12-14 Sept, 2018
- Aiming to increase business prospects and economy of Telangana, the Chalk Talk in association with Ministry of MSME and State Government is organizing the first edition of Telangana MSME Expo 2018 in Hyderabad from 12-14 September 2018. The central focus of this expo under ‘Make in India’ Concept is “Sustainable Economic and Social Development.”
CBIC sets up Help Desks’ for expeditious IGST refunds for MSME exporters
- CBIC has issued two Circulars to expedite the refund for exporters as an extension of the special “Refund Fortnight” drive, especially for exporters in the MSME domain. The Circular advises exporters to ensure due diligence and discipline to avoid such mismatch errors as such extensions are not likely to be considered in future.