The “Annual Impact Creator Awards 2021” (ICA2021) is yet another impactful initiative by Billennium Divas Private Limited in their earnest efforts to recognize and felicitate the impact creators and innovators in our country. The ongoing pandemic has brought forward not only the bravest and the kindest amongst us but also the innovators and impact creators. These individuals/organizations have shown the world that with hard work, humility and together with determination & team work, they can help build innovative solutions for the world that has saved invaluable lives thereby paving the way for humanity and the human kind.
Speaking on this initiative, Ms. Minal Kothari, Co-Founder & Director, Billennium Divas, said “While the entire world battles an invisible and deadly enemy, these “Warriors of Change” are up for the challenge being at the forefront, leading the battle, putting others before themselves. To honor these unsung heroes and extend our heartfelt gratitude to them in their efforts to serve human kind, as well as the many startups who have build innovative solutions, Billennium Divas Private Limited has initiated “The Annual Impact Creator Awards 2021 (ICA2021)” to identify and recognize India’s “Warriors of Change during Covid ’19” across the country”.
Ms. Shweta Shalini, Chief Evangelist, Billennium Divas, said, “These “Warriors of Change” have made not only our country proud but have been a true epitome of Human Kind”. “They will be duly felicitated and recognized for their exemplary and selfless service at this prestigious award ceremony by His Excellency, Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari, The Honorable Governor of Maharashtra on the 18th of December 2021, Saturday during a gala awards ceremony at the Raj Bhavan, Mumbai”, she added.
Who Can Nominate for The Annual Impact Creator Awards 2021 (ICA2021):
1. Individuals who have shown exemplary acts of kindness and bravery during this global crisis.
2. Organizations who have paved the way for impactful work and extended support to the society.
3. Startups who have build innovative products / solutions to battle the Covid’19 crisis and created impact.
4. NGO’s / Voluntary Groups who have executed projects to serve the community during Covid ’19 crisis.
5. Government Agencies / Bodies / Public service Institutions who have done exemplary work to ensure wellbeing and safety of its citizens during the Covid’19 crisis.
Nominations can be Submitted here – https://bit.ly/3kn61H2
NOTE: Nominations for the Annual “Impact Creator Awards 2021” (ICA2021) is open to Indian Nationals only. Deadline for the Awards Nomination Submissions is 05th December 2021.