Over 450 Companies across 10 countries displayed Machinery & products in AMTEX Delhi 2018
- The four day event focussed on automotive, power, electrical equipment, textile machinery and consumer goods industry. The major highlight of this 11th edition was the presence of 3 Concurrent Shows, dedicated to Quality, Metrology, Tooling, Automation and Robotics.
Registration opens for Labelexpo India 2018
- Registration for the sixth edition of Labelexpo India, the largest label and package printing event in South Asia, is now open. The show is set to take place once again at state-of-the-art venue India Expo Centre & Mart in Greater Noida (Delhi NCR), on November 22-25.
Expo 2020 to have advanced Digital Protection
- The upcoming Expo 2020 Dubai will have an advanced security technology that will safeguard its digital infrastructure, according to officials. The Expo 2020 will entrust this job to UAE-based DarkMatter to have the most advanced and secure technology solutions available to protect the data and applications of millions of visitors and 180 participant countries. As the official cyber security provider, DarkMatter is responsible for overseeing the cyber security of Expo 2020’s entire digital platform, as well as the applications and data it supports.
2nd GTTES slated in January 2019
- The second edition of GTTES 2019 (Global Textile Technology and Engineering Show) is slated between January 18 and 20, 2019 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai. A roadshow to sensitise about this upcoming event was held in the textile hubs of Tirupur and Coimbatore by India International Textile Machinery Exhibition (ITME) Society.
Tendence reinforces international appeal
- The four-day show attracted around 20,000 trade visitors from 82 countries – including +5% more visitors from outside Germany than last year.